Look at PDFs
• Promptly open and look at PDF files.
• Lookup, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Select Single Webpage or Continuous scroll mode.
• Make feedback on PDFs making use of sticky notes and drawing applications.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation equipment.
• Look at and answer to annotations in the feedback checklist.
Function WITH Many others AND SHARE PDFs
• Swiftly accessibility files shared for viewing, evaluate, or signature.
• Collaborate with other folks by incorporating your remarks to PDFs sent to you for review.
• Receive action notifications for documents you have shared for viewing and evaluate.
• Keep track of pending actions for paperwork shared with you.
• Conveniently share PDFs with other people by generating backlinks you can send by electronic mail.
Do the job WITH SCANNED Files
• Very easily obtain scanned PDFs that you have captured applying the free Adobe Scan application.
• Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill in, signal, critique, and share.
FILL AND Sign Forms
• Rapidly fill out PDF varieties by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or stylus to e-signal any PDF doc.
Retail store AND PRINT Data files
• Indicator in to your no cost Adobe Doc Cloud account to retail outlet and access documents across equipment.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage vendors together with Google Travel.
• Print documents from your product.
For even additional PDF electric power, subscribe to Adobe Acrobat Professional DC, Adobe PDF Pack, or Adobe Export PDF. Subscriptions function across desktop, world-wide-web, and mobile.
ACROBAT Professional DC
• Organize and edit (pill only) PDFs.
• Create PDF files from paperwork or visuals.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Term, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Merge documents into one particular PDF.
• Send out documents to other folks for overview.
ADOBE PDF PACK
• Produce PDF data files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Phrase, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF.
• Arrange and blend information.
• Send out paperwork to other people for evaluation.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Term, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF.