• Speedily open and look at PDF files.
• Lookup, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Pick out Single Web page or Continual scroll mode.
• Make reviews on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing equipment.
• Highlight and mark up textual content with annotation resources.
• Watch and react to annotations in the responses list.
Do the job WITH Other people AND SHARE PDFs
• Swiftly accessibility paperwork shared for viewing, evaluation, or signature.
• Collaborate with many others by adding your remarks to PDFs despatched to you for evaluation.
• Receive exercise notifications for data files you have shared for viewing and evaluation.
• Keep track of pending steps for paperwork shared with you.
• Simply share PDFs with others by making back links you can send out by e mail.
Operate WITH SCANNED Files
• Effortlessly obtain scanned PDFs that you have captured making use of the absolutely free Adobe Scan application.
• Open up your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill in, sign, evaluation, and share.
FILL AND Sign Forms
• Speedily fill out PDF kinds by typing textual content into fields.
• Use your finger or stylus to e-indication any PDF doc.
Retail outlet AND PRINT Documents
• Signal in to your no cost Adobe Document Cloud account to retailer and accessibility files across products.
• Hook up to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers such as Google Travel.
• Print paperwork from your device.
For even extra PDF energy, subscribe to Adobe Acrobat Professional DC, Adobe PDF Pack, or Adobe Export PDF. Subscriptions work throughout desktop, website, and mobile.
ACROBAT Pro DC
• Arrange and edit (pill only) PDFs.
• Build PDF data files from files or photographs.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Phrase, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Blend files into just one PDF.
• Send documents to other people for overview.
ADOBE PDF PACK
• Make PDF information from files or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF.
• Organize and combine documents.
• Send documents to many others for critique.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF.