• Quickly open and see PDF files.
• Look for, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Decide on Single Webpage or Continual scroll method.
• Make comments on PDFs employing sticky notes and drawing resources.
• Spotlight and mark up text with annotation applications.
• Perspective and answer to annotations in the remarks listing.
Get the job done WITH Other folks AND SHARE PDFs
• Immediately obtain files shared for viewing, assessment, or signature.
• Collaborate with some others by including your responses to PDFs sent to you for overview.
• Get exercise notifications for data files you’ve shared for viewing and evaluate.
• Observe pending actions for paperwork shared with you.
• Very easily share PDFs with many others by producing one-way links you can deliver by electronic mail.
Work WITH SCANNED Documents
• Quickly access scanned PDFs that you have captured utilizing the no cost Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill in, indicator, evaluation, and share.
FILL AND Indicator Kinds
• Speedily fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or stylus to e-sign any PDF doc.
Retail store AND PRINT Files
• Sign in to your no cost Adobe Doc Cloud account to keep and access data files throughout products.
• Join to your Dropbox account and obtain other storage suppliers together with Google Drive.
• Print paperwork from your device.
For even extra PDF power, subscribe to Adobe Acrobat Professional DC, Adobe PDF Pack, or Adobe Export PDF. Subscriptions get the job done across desktop, internet, and mobile.
ACROBAT Professional DC
• Arrange and edit (tablet only) PDFs.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Combine documents into a person PDF.
• Deliver files to other folks for review.
ADOBE PDF PACK
• Generate PDF information from paperwork or photographs.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Phrase, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF.
• Manage and merge files.
• Ship paperwork to other people for evaluation.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF.
Phrases & Problems: Your use of this software is governed by the Adobe Typical Conditions of Use (www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html and the Adobe Privacy Coverage (www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html)