– Preset: main architecture detection for Kirin 980
– Fastened: digital camera capabilities for Galaxy Tab S3, Galaxy Tab S4
– Fixed: monitor resolution on V40, Xperia XZ2 Premium
Past model 1.54:
– Enhanced Bluetooth edition facts for pick out products (Method webpage)
– Preset: Adreno 509/512 GPU detection
Preceding model 1.53:
– Bluetooth version information for pick out devices (System web site)
– Improved aid for Android 9. Pie
– CPU detection, true-time core clock measurement
– Display screen proportions, pixel density and digital camera info
– Battery stage and temperature checking
– WiFi and cellular community facts
– Android OS and Dalvik attributes
– SoC and machine product identification
– Memory and storage utilization
– OpenGL ES GPU particulars, true-time GPU clock measurement
– Vulkan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI, USB product listing
– Sensor polling
– Listing of set up applications, codecs and program directories
– Android Wear module: native app for watches
– Android 4. or afterwards
– Access_WIFI_State — also recognized as Wi-Fi link information and facts. AIDA64 necessitates this authorization to demonstrate WiFi community information and facts like signal energy and SSID.
– Camera. AIDA64 demands this permission to exhibit camera data like photo resolution. AIDA64 does not get any pics or films.
– On Android 4. to 4.3: Examine_External_STORAGE — also regarded as Images/Media/Documents. AIDA64 necessitates this permission to detect exterior storage (SD-card) total and cost-free space. Observe: Because of to a bug in Participate in Keep, even on more recent Android releases Enjoy Keep will incorrectly inquire for this permission, even however AIDA64 will not will need and isn’t going to employ the permission. After the installation of the app, you can look at the essentially utilized permissions in Android Configurations / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this authorization is not utilised by AIDA64.
– Display screen diagonal size calculation could yield to an incorrect worth if the producer encoded the completely wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the unit. If you find the display dimensions incorrect, remember to mail us the report of your unit from the About page, and we will correct it up in the upcoming AIDA64 application update.
– Digicam abilities may possibly clearly show incorrect data if the producer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the unit. If you uncover misreported facts on the Equipment page, please ship us the report of your device from the About webpage, and we will take care of it up in the following AIDA64 application update.
– Battery ability can only be claimed for manufacturing unit default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an prolonged capability battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
– Battery cost fee may well be reported incorrectly if the cellphone or pill isn’t going to properly support the new battery API calls launched in Android 5.. Even new Android units released in 2015, coming with Android 5.+ could not assist it properly (case in point: Galaxy S6 won’t entirely aid the new APIs).