The first Battery Indicator for Android has been reborn with a new title, a new seem, and new characteristics! Battery Indicator Professional is now BatteryBot Professional.
BatteryBot Pro reveals automated time-remaining estimates dependent on the latest use. By default, the present-day charge amount is proven in your position bar, with much more facts offered in the pull-down notification tray. There are also desktop widgets which can be employed in addition to or in its place of the conventional notification.
Coming before long to the Professional version:
• Extra and improved icon plugins
• Graphs of the battery heritage
• A lot more widget customizability
I have never seriously shared my business philosophy this is and generally has been how I see it:
1) Ads are annoying. For some applications, ads may possibly make sense, but a system utility must not have ads.
2) The free of charge edition need to be easy but handy it shouldn’t experience crippled.
3) Some people select to order the Pro version because they want excess features, some due to the fact they want a lot more customization, and quite a few mainly because they just want to say “thanks” for the free variation.
~ ~ ~ ~
BatteryBot Pro screens and reveals your battery charge stage (%) as an icon in your standing bar, with temperature, wellbeing, voltage, and time considering the fact that plugged / unplugged in the notification place. It also has user-configurable alarms and logs.
• Automated time-remaining estimates primarily based on recent utilization
• A number of icon sets (such as absolutely configurable green, amber, crimson, and black icons)
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• 1×1 and 4×1 app widgets
• Notification (with position bar icon) is now optional — can be utilised as just a desktop widget
• Battery logging. You can log the battery point out (demand, position, voltage, temperature) and look through the logs on the telephone or export to CSV.
• Manually or immediately disable / reenable product lock display / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (whole, charge higher than X, cost below X, temperature earlier mentioned X, or overall health failure)
• Handle the notification precedence on Android 4.1+ (For case in point, you can established to “minimum” to cover the icon but maintain the notification in the tray.)
• A lot of configurability most characteristics are optional
• The charging indicator (the bolt beneath the number that suggests when the product is becoming billed) for the sets that have it is optional in the Professional variation
• Pretty lightweight (remember to e mail me if you feel usually, and I’ll aid you determine out what is mistaken — I assure this app will not drain your battery.)
• Demonstrates 1% increments even on most Motorola units (solution needs to be enabled on gadgets that default to 10% increments)
• Very well-analyzed and supported on all important variations of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3., 3.1, 4., 4.1, 4.2 Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Product Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and kind elements (modest phones, medium phones, significant phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open up resource
A a person-time order now gets you absolutely free updates for existence on all your Android devices.
All requested app permissions are discussed on the task website.
What is NEW
10..3: Repair (I consider) unusual crash launched in past release.
BatteryBot Pro v11..1 Remaining [Paid] / Mirror / Mirror