1. (Set) AOD Roaming clock was shown for the domestic roaming condition in some nations around the world
2. (Preset) when ClearView Address was hooked up, AOD Touch used to be operated incorrectly
(Clearview Address users’ equipment will be restarted immediately after updating with this version)
3. (Fixed) other bugs
▷ There are a great deal of clock styles to choose from. Decide on a clock fashion you like!
– Digital clock, Analogue clock, World clock, Edge clock, Calendar, Impression clock, AGIF, and so on.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock display and safety > Clock and FaceWidgets > Clock style
▷ Uncover valuable details and check out widgets with no turning the screen on!
– Consider diverse widgets on the AOD by double-tapping the clock location.
– Kinds of FaceWidget: Audio controller, Today’s schedule, and Following alarm
– Configuration route: Options > Lock display and protection > Clock and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
▷ Pin textual content and photos you desire to remember to the AOD.
– You can use Pin to AOD by deciding on Reminder and Share through.
▷ Incorporate an animated GIF to the AOD.
– Try 10 really animated GIF samples.
Aside from the animated GIFs saved in Gallery, you can obtain new ones from the Topic Retail store.
▷ AOD Themes
– Down load AOD-unique themes from the Concept Retailer.
Embellish your extremely own AOD monitor making use of a variety of themes.
▷ At past! The AOD brightness adjustment bar you have been waiting for!
– Now, there are 4 auto brightness amounts and 4 handbook brightness concentrations instead of two!
Double-faucet the AOD clock to reveal the brightness adjustment bar.
Use the AOD with the brightness you want at the minute you want it.
– Configuration path: Options > Lock display and stability > Normally On Show > Vehicle Brightness
(※ Brightness adjustment is readily available from Galaxy S9 / S9+ owing to H/W efficiency differences.)
▷ Checking notifications from the Reminder application.
– Verify and delete notifications you’ve got set in the Reminder application on the AOD.
– Configuration route: Configurations > Lock monitor and stability > Generally On Screen > Often On Screen alerts
※ Particular characteristics could not be supported on some styles.
※ If you want to know much more about Normally On Show, post your enquiry using Contact us in the application.