1. (Fixed) AOD Roaming clock was revealed for the domestic roaming point out in some nations around the world
2. (Fixed) when ClearView Cover was connected, AOD Touch employed to be operated incorrectly
(Clearview Deal with users’ gadgets will be restarted right after updating with this model)
3. (Fixed) other bugs
▷ There are plenty of clock patterns to opt for from. Pick a clock design you like!
– Digital clock, Analogue clock, Entire world clock, Edge clock, Calendar, Picture clock, AGIF, and so forth.
– Configuration route: Settings > Lock display screen and stability > Clock and FaceWidgets > Clock model
▷ Find useful information and facts and test widgets without having turning the display on!
– Attempt diverse widgets on the AOD by double-tapping the clock place.
– Types of FaceWidget: Audio controller, Modern agenda, and Subsequent alarm
– Configuration route: Settings > Lock monitor and stability > Clock and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
▷ Pin textual content and photographs you would like to remember to the AOD.
– You can use Pin to AOD by selecting Reminder and Share by means of.
▷ Incorporate an animated GIF to the AOD.
– Consider 10 fairly animated GIF samples.
Aside from the animated GIFs saved in Gallery, you can download new ones from the Concept Store.
▷ AOD Themes
– Download AOD-distinctive themes from the Topic Keep.
Beautify your extremely personal AOD display utilizing several themes.
▷ At final! The AOD brightness adjustment bar you’ve been waiting for!
– Now, there are four auto brightness concentrations and four handbook brightness stages instead of two!
Double-faucet the AOD clock to expose the brightness adjustment bar.
Use the AOD with the brightness you want at the minute you require it.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock monitor and safety > Always On Screen > Automobile Brightness
(※ Brightness adjustment is accessible from Galaxy S9 / S9+ thanks to H/W efficiency dissimilarities.)
▷ Examining notifications from the Reminder application.
– Check and delete notifications you’ve established in the Reminder application on the AOD.
– Configuration path: Configurations > Lock monitor and protection > Always On Exhibit > Generally On Display screen alerts
※ Particular options may perhaps not be supported on some products.
※ If you want to know far more about Always On Display, post your enquiry using Speak to us in the application.