[New Features Available from Android Oreo]
• Use Landscape check out on the House monitor and Applications screen!
– Now, you really don’t will need to rotate your smartphone once again though watching a video clip or participating in a activity.
– You can now also use Landscape look at, which has only been out there on the Galaxy S9/S9+ equipment operating Android Oreo. (We are preparing to assistance Landscape watch on other certain types, these types of as the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, in our subsequent update.)
– To use Landscape see, go to [Home screen settings], and then turn off the [Portrait mode only] option.
• A new design and style app icon badge and notification system
– You can now select unique application icon badge styles, both number badges or dot-like badges.
– Badges and notifications are synced to just about every other. If you delete a notification from the notification panel, the corresponding badge proven in the higher appropriate corner of the pertinent application icon will be also taken out.
• Touch and hold an application icon.
– You can immediately use important options of an application from the Property display screen devoid of opening the app. (This is applicable for some apps.)
• Folder customization with a wider selection of colors and transparency degree location.
– If you want a shade that goes nicely with the wallpaper or just anything new, consider adding a color to the folder.
• Do you have applications that you use routinely in multi-window method?
– Include an Application pair icon to the Home screen. You can then launch two regularly applied applications at the similar time.
※ The capabilities described above demand an update to Android 8. Oreo or more recent.
• Swipe up and down the screen. This allows you swap to the Applications display from any screen.
• If you really don’t like utilizing the Household screen and Applications display individually, you can choose to just use the Dwelling display. When you opt for to only use the Home monitor, all applications will seem on the Dwelling screen.
• You can now edit icons and widgets much more speedily and conveniently. Shift or delete many icons or folders at once.
• If you have apps that you will not want to see but shouldn’t delete, you can merely cover them.
• Find wallpapers and themes precisely designed for Galaxy units. Contact and hold any empty place on the Dwelling display screen to make changes.
• Try Protected Folder and Match Launcher, also.
※ Offered capabilities might differ depending on the gadget or OS model.