Taskbar places a start menu and current applications tray on major of your display screen that’s accessible at any time, expanding your productivity and turning your Android pill (or telephone) into a authentic multitasking machine!
On gadgets functioning Android 7. Nougat, Taskbar can also launch applications in freeform home windows for a Computer-like practical experience! No root necessary! (see below for recommendations)
Also operates fantastic as an Android application launcher for Chromebooks! (Be confident to established your Chrome OS shelf to autohide)
Featured on PhoneArena, Liliputing, AndroidHeadlines, XDA-Builders, Android Police, 9to5Google, Android Neighborhood, All About Android, Android Authority, AddictiveTips, Lifehacker, and WonderHowTo!
Now featuring a brand-new app brand by Mark Morilla!
If you discover Taskbar beneficial, you should think about upgrading to the Donate Version! Only tap the “Donate” option at the bottom of the app (or, on the world wide web, simply click below).
• Start out menu – shows you all purposes set up on the unit, configurable as a list or as a grid
• Recent applications tray – demonstrates your most not too long ago applied apps and allows you conveniently switch concerning them
• Collapsible and hideable – demonstrate it when you want it, conceal it when you do not
• Quite a few distinct configuration options – customise Taskbar even so you want
• Pin preferred applications or block the ones you do not want to see
• Made with keyboard and mouse in intellect
• 100% no cost, open up resource, and no ads
Freeform window manner (Android 7. Nougat)
Taskbar allows you launch applications in freeform floating home windows on Android 7. Nougat. No root entry is expected. Simply just stick to these methods to configure your device for launching apps in freeform mode:
- Check out the box for “Freeform window support” inside of the Taskbar application
- Stick to the directions that show up in the pop-up to enable the right configurations on your device
- With Taskbar turned on, go to your device’s the latest apps website page
- Apparent all recent apps, then go again to the (empty) recent applications site
- Push Taskbar’s start off button and decide on an application to launch it in a freeform window
For extra info and thorough directions, click on “Help & directions for freeform mode” inside the Taskbar app.
What is New
New in 4..1:
• Help for Bliss OS Android Pie
• Dutch translation
• Bug fixes
Taskbar (Donate Variation) v4..1 make 192 [Paid] / Mirror / Mirror