Do not support Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
Wave Lock(Wave to Unlock) is the app use proximity sensor to lock and unlock the screen by way wave your hand over the proximity sensor. Protect power button on your phone.
[NOTE]● This app uses the Device Administrator permission to you can lock the screen while waving your hand overlay the proximity sensor
● If you can unlock, please open settings and enable “Fix Unlock” function to retry
● When wave lock not working maybe wave lock service is killed by System or Clean Master app. Please try to check power manager on your device I think can it set app in list power save this can make app not run stable
● On Xiaomi device. Please try to do the following tip to make the app run stable:
1. Open app
2. Open recent task
3. Drag and drop wave lock icon to bottom when wave lock icon will appear with icon lock
● To uninstall the app you can click the button “Uninstall” in-app or go to “System Settings—>Security—>Device Administrators” to uncheck Administrator permission for Wave Lock and after uninstalling Wave Lock app same as normal way. If you can’t deactivate Device Administrator please try to restart your device to retry or send feedback to me to receive more supports.
● Wave hands over proximity sensor to lock and unlock screen
● In pocket(Do not turn on screen when to put your phone in pocket)
● Easy pause and play app via notification center.
● Disable in Landscape to avoid lock screen when playing game or watching video
● Allow set sensitivity for proximity sensor
● Set time delay before lock screen
Wave Lock(Wave to Unlock) app free and very easy use. When to use app if you issue any error, please feedback for me
Setup and enjoy!!!
If app not working you can use old version here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByJr1P2mVYvsdFRGN29helROcTQ
If you like the app, don’t forget rate five stars ★★★★★ or review. They are appreciated for me. Thank you so much
Help us to translate to your language:
Thank for help from translators:
Gustav Dersjö – Swedish
Gilberto leomar – Spanish
Cuneyt O – Turkish
dukenukemf – Russian
George Chorafas – Greek
eu.lorenzozanni94 – Italian
DanieL – Polish
Thomas Gorzka – German